Terms and Conditions
Please read our terms and conditions before entering 1079 Life Competitions. Entry into promotions is taken as consent to these terms and conditions.
For Terms and Conditions in relation to specific competitions & promotions, please view the individual competition/promotion.
- Entrants must be at least 16 years or older unless otherwise stated. Entrants under the age of 18 years must have a parent or guardian’s consent to enter the Promotion.
- Entry is open to Australian residents only.
- Multiple entries are permitted unless stated otherwise however an entrant is only eligible to win one (1) prize per promotion. Once a prize is won there is a 3 month waiting period before entering another competition.
- Entrants must comply with entry procedure and 1079 Life is not liable for late, misdirected or lost entries. Nor are they liable for dropped or disconnected calls or bad lines and retains the right to move on to the next caller. Where attempts to communicate with entrants by 1079 Life fail, 1079 Life retain the right to move on to the next entrant.
- If the Promotion only involves a game of skill, all valid entries will be assessed based on the published criteria and chance plays no part in determining the outcome. However, if the promotion includes chance then entries will be drawn at random as per published criteria.
- All judging decisions are at the discretion of 1079 Life and no correspondence will be entered into in this regard.
- 1079 Life may declare any or all entries invalid at their discretion and may prohibit continued or future participation by an entrant if (a) the entrant compromises the safety of anyone involved or the integrity of the running of the business; (b) the entry is fraudulent or unlawful; (c) the entry does not uphold the values of 1079 Life and may cause damage to their reputation and; (d) the entrant does not follow instructions.
- Entry is taken as consent to publish information including first name, suburb and promotion answer. Entrant details may be shared with a third party to assist with the running of the promotion. At time of entry, consent may be requested to share personal information with a third party for marketing use. If consent is not given the information will not be shared.
- Entrants may be required by 1079 Life to participate in publicity in the form of photos, video, stories or phone calls.
- Where entry requires the submission of content the entrant takes responsibility for the content and the lawfulness of its submission. Where content includes someone else’s image or details, the entrant must have consent before submitting.
- Winners are notified by phone or email within 2 working days.
- Prizes must be claimed within 20 working days if being picked up. If they are posted they will be sent out within 5 working days. If a prize is unclaimed 1079 Life reserves the right to reallocate the prize.
- Prizes are non-transferable and are not redeemable for cash.
- 1079 Life may very the terms of entry or terminate a promotion at any time.
- Where the promotion is through social media, it is acknowledged that the platform does not sponsor or endorse 1079 Life or the promotion. The platform does not assume liability for anything arising from the promotion.
- Employees, Board members, volunteers and family of the afore mentioned are ineligible for entry into competitions.