Lockdown Restrictions To Ease in SA.
Written by Kit Densley on November 20, 2020
We’re grateful to those in charge who acted quickly to keep us safe. But we’re also really happy to be able to take a step back towards normal!
Already we can go out within our family groups and exercise outdoors. No doubt there will be plenty of people taking the opportunity to enjoy the great weather!
From midnight Saturday 21st November there will be more easing of restrictions. This will include:
- One person per four square meters in any premises.
- 100 people in a hospitality location and no more than 10 to a table.
- 50 people at funerals
- 150 people at weddings – but no dancing or vertical consumption
- 100 people at religious ceremonies
- 50 people at private gatherings
- 10 people in private residences
- Seated consumption at all venues with food and beverages on site
- Personal care workers (hairdressers, beauty therapists etc) to wear masks with clients encouraged to do the same
- Gyms reopen
- Schools return on Monday 23rd November.
While we are all excited and ready to get back into the flow of things, it’s important to remember not to get complacent. Washing hands, social distancing and wearing masks are easy ways we can care for each other.
Stay safe SA, we’re here for you.