Design Our Logo – Terms and Conditions
Takeover ‘Design Our Logo’
Competition Terms and Conditions
The promoter is Christian Radio Inc (1079 Life) ABN 82 994 708 317 whose registered office is at Lumier Lane, 3 Butler Dr, Hendon.
By entering the promotion referred to in these official rules (the Promotion) you (the entrant) and we (the promoter whose details are set out above) are entering into a contract on the terms of these terms and conditions.
1. Only individuals residing in Australia aged 18 and older, or have the permission of their parent or guardian, can enter. Our officers, employees, contractors, agents and suppliers and the immediate family members of any of them or of anyone associated with the Promotion are ineligible to win the prize. Automatically or mechanically produced entries, and entries we reasonably consider to be inappropriate for any reason (eg because they are disparaging or unlawful) are ineligible.
2. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
3. The Promotion starts on the 1st of August 2017 and closes at 11:59 PM on the 25th of August 2017. Times are Adelaide, South Australian.
4. Entrant must submit their design via email to email@example.com.
5. The design must meet the following criteria;
a. Include the name ‘THE Takeover’
b. No restrictions on colour or style options
c. Saved as JPEG, JPG or PNG with creator’s name in the file name
d. 2500 px pn the longest side
e. Must not exceed 2mb
f. The image must not plagiarise the work of any other person
g. The image must not contain any identifiable information of the entrant. Images submitted with watermarks or branding on them will not be considered for judging.
h. Where there is an identifiable person in an image submitted, the entrant is responsible for obtaining a signed Model Release to provide to the Promoter if requested. (A Model Release means a release signed by or on behalf of any person identifiable in the image)
6. By entering the awards, entrants grant the Promoter a perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free license to use credited images through the Promoter’s website and social media channels and to use entrants’ images and names either on-line or in print media to promote the awards at any time in the future.
7. Entries that are found to have been derived from the designs or work of a third party, or otherwise breach these Terms and Conditions, will be considered invalid and, if awarded a prize, that prize must be returned to the Promoter. The winners may be required to sign a statutory declaration regarding the originality of the entry. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the Promoter reserves the right to take legal action against anyone found to have breached this term. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation are reserved.
8. You must not upload or send any content which might disturb or damage the Promoter’s website or reputation. The image must not contain any material that could constitute or encourage conduct which would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law either of the Jurisdiction or any other country whose laws may apply to the entry.
9. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
10. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned because of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, technical failures or any other causes beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, subject to any written directions under State or Territory legislation. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. The winner or their representative must retrieve the prize from 1079 Life at 3 Butler Dr, Hendon SA.
14. We are not required to confirm that entrants’ contact details remain up-to-date – that is entrants’ responsibility. We will make results known by posting details on any one or more of the media we use to publicise the Promotion. If you are a winner and you claim your prize and comply with the other requirements of these terms and conditions, we will do everything reasonably necessary to ensure you receive your prize. When we make the results of the Promotion known, we will do so in a way which is consistent with the type of Promotion. We will not charge winners any fee upon receipt of their prize.
15. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. The judging process will be a streamlined system with no element of chance. There will be no correspondence between entrants and judges throughout this process.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
17. By entering, you agree that whether or not you are selected as a winner, we, our group companies and those with whom we or they have commercial alliances (eg prize providers and trademark licensors), and without payment of any fee or obtaining any further consents (a) may use and disclose information about or depicting you (eg your image and/or voice) to promote goods and services using such media (including electronic media such as email, SMS and social media platforms) and in such ways as is reasonable in the circumstances; and (b) will be given such cooperation as is reasonably requested of you as regards participation in media requests, eg being interviewed and photographed.
18. The winner’s name and details will be made available up 28 days by any bona fide authority.
19. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Christian Radio Inc and not to any other party.
20. There may be terms applicable to prizes in addition to those set out in these Official Rules. Eg tickets to providers’ services (including entertainment events and travel-related services) are subject to providers’ terms of supply of those services. Also, before allocating a prize to you, we may ask you to agree to some terms in addition to these Official Rules. These would be (a) a statutory declaration confirming your eligibility to be a winner; (b) providing us with any additional information we ask as being appropriate to allocate and manage the award of the prize and claiming your prize and (c) where the prize involves participation by others nominated by you, their consents to the collections, uses and disclosures of information about them which are similar to those you give us under these terms and conditions. These additional terms may be with someone other than us. Where 1079 Life is not the promoter, some of the additional terms may be for a contract directly between you and that company. A copy of all these additional terms will be sent to you on request during the Promotion period and, if you are selected as a winner, before you decide whether to claim the prize. If we ask you to sign and return any such additional terms and we do not receive signed copies from you within one week (or such longer period as the law requires) after our request, we may take it that you have decided not to claim your prize, declare you as ineligible as a winner and select an alternate winner.